Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week Two

Greetings everyone.
What a fine week we have had. 
Sunday morning, January 23:  We were at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church in Dallas, TX.  Pastor P.D. Taylor, Assittant Pastor Lewis, and the whole church received us with friendship.  We showed our DVD, Sandy, Natalie, and Adam sang.  I preached in both Sunday School and morning service.  It was a blessing to meet and fellowship with these folks.  They love missions.



Sunday evening, January 23:  We went to Metropolitan Baptist Chruch in Fort Worth, TX.  We showed our DVD, Adam sang, and I preached from John 13:34-35.  We have found and made friends at all the churches we have visited to date, which is incredably valuable to us.

Our Sunday travels took us through the center of Dallas.  Here are a couple of pictures taken from our car as we drove on by.













Dallas is not as big as Toronto, but seems to be a well laid out and clean city. 

I am writting this post on Wednesday, January 26th, and this afternoon we head off to Willow Springs Missionary Baptist Church in Edgewood, Texas (Pastor Craig Locke) to present and preach.  We are very excited to have the privilege of being received by these churches. 

Lastly, I wanted to show you the most recent picture of Sandy and I Texas style.  I don't know if you will even recognize us.


1 comment: