The power of my God's creation is amazing. Consider the power of a God who can make a universe of such power. We were in Estill Springs, TN on the 27th, and were in our hotel room without power late from late in the afternoon untill sometime through the evening. I will post a video when I am able of some destruction we drove by at exit 29 on I-81 in Virginia. We are thanking the Lord for His protection.
The destruction is amazing. Large trees snapped like a tooth pick; houses reduced to a trash heap; tractor-trailors turned over; 48' and 60' trailors throne 100 to 200 yards.
Here is a little video that we recorded on April 28th, driving through the western portion of Virginia, headed to Ohio, on I-81. It shows, although not very well, some tornado destruction described above.
THE LORD BE WITH THEE,hello Brother Burbidge from the Kennedy home.We are so thankful that Our Heavenly God has kept you and your family safe thru these storms and He will guide you safely to the next Church that He wants you to be at.I thank God for using you and your family for ministering to others (for you are a blessing and we are blessed to have you and your family to go and plant Churches as God leads you.)We are praying for your deputation to be completed as God will allow and look forward to your arriving back in Yarmouth on the appointed date.Give all of your family our love and we will look forward to your video and your next blog entry.Bfn and God bless you all.We love you.
ReplyDelete