In the late afternoon we left White River Baptist and headed for Fayetteville, AR to Mission Boulivard Baptist Church (Pastor Brian Disney). We presented the ministry and I preached from 2Corinthians 2:14-17 and challanged all to be that sweet aroma of Christ. We got to witness a lady baptized into this church and rejoice in the Lord's grace in her life.
 |
| Mission Boulivard Baptist church's meeting house. |
 |
| Pastor Brian Disney at the elevated baptism tank. |
"And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor,and though I give my body to be burned,and have not charity,it profiteth me nothing.
ReplyDeleteCharity sufferith long , and is kind;charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself,is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly,seeketh not her own,is not easily provoked,thinketh no evil;
rejoiceth not in iniquity,but rejoiceth in truth;
Beareth all things,believeth all things,hopeth all things,endureth all things."
We pray that God gives you strength in your weaknesses through each day.
the Tedfords
Forgot to quote those verses lol. They were found in 1 Cor.13:3-7.
ReplyDelete