Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sunday, May 15th, 2011.

On Sunday morning we had been staying in the Lancaster (Amish) area of PA.  We did not have a meeting scheduled for the morning, so we went to Grace Baptist Church in Oxford, PA.  I had spoken to Pastor Steve Rogers before and, Lord willing, we will be back to this church in 2012 to present the ministry.  We enjoyed the godly music and the expositional preaching.

In the afternoon we travelled to Frederick, Maryland.  (Just a few minuted south of Gettysburg.)  We had a great meeting at Victory Baptist Church (Pastor Jonathan Purks).  The Spirit of God gave liberty, we enjoyed the godly music and warm and friendly atmosphere of this church.  We presented the ministry and answered some questions.  My family ministered in music and I preached from Acts 13, a text which you will notice I have preached from frequently.  Nevertheless, the Lord gives liberty to preach it and I believe that its truths have been a help and blessing--they certainly have been to me.

Victory Baptist's meeting house in Frederick, MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment