On Wednesday evening we had a fine meeting with Pastor John Evans, his family, and the other members of Liberty Baptist Church in Lindsay, Ontario, Canada. We presented the ministry, sang, and preached.
THE LORD BE WITH THEE, hello again Brother Burbidge and family.As your latest blog entry stated "Winter is coming" so are you folks (coming home I mean)to us here in Yarmouth and Chegoggin Baptist Church.I'm so sorry to say that I will be working this Wednesday night to meet you but God willing I will be able to give you all a big hello and hug when we meet another time (whether here,there or in the air)From the Kennedy household we thank Our FATHER IN HEAVEN for giving you all a prosperious trip and may I add a PRAISE HIS NAME for allowing you folks to share the messages thru scripture and music.Drive safely Brother and I'll see you later this week.OH God is so good to us, I love HIM and I'll close now so bfn and God bless.
THE LORD BE WITH THEE, hello again Brother Burbidge and family.As your latest blog entry stated "Winter is coming" so are you folks (coming home I mean)to us here in Yarmouth and Chegoggin Baptist Church.I'm so sorry to say that I will be working this Wednesday night to meet you but God willing I will be able to give you all a big hello and hug when we meet another time (whether here,there or in the air)From the Kennedy household we thank Our FATHER IN HEAVEN for giving you all a prosperious trip and may I add a PRAISE HIS NAME for allowing you folks to share the messages thru scripture and music.Drive safely Brother and I'll see you later this week.OH God is so good to us, I love HIM and I'll close now so bfn and God bless.
ReplyDelete