Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wednesday, February 15th, 2012

On Wednesday evening Pastor Steve Carpenter was kind enough to have us in to present and preach on just a week's notice.  We had a blessed time with the Pastor Carpenter, his wife, and the members of Lynwood Baptist Church in Lynwood (Hadley), NY.  It was dark when we arrived and I did not get a picture.  But the Lord gave great liberty in the preaching and in Adam's ministry in spiritual song.  They are in a 'country' church building dating to the 1860's.  Pastor Carpenter allowed Natalie to ring the church bell, which sounded with beautiful tone for miles around.

1 comment:

  1. Hi you busy folks, this is the first time I've tried to get to your blog,thanks to your good instructions, I found it!!! Interesting the churches you've already been at, presently you're at a missions conference I believe.Pray often for all of you as you do God's work!! I've just had 2 vacation days, butwork nights 18,19th, then off for 2wks...love it!! Busily sewing Amelia a holly hobby outfit!! Love Hilda

    ReplyDelete