Wow! I really needed all the preaching I got this week. April 24-26 (Tuesday through Thursday) we attended the Ministry conference hosted by Mt. Zion Baptist Church of St. Clair, MO (Pastor Thomas Smith). In two and one half days we were blessed to overflowing with fourteen sound, convicting, and encouraging Biblical messages from as many differnt preachers who had come from all over the USA, from Maine to California and from Alaska to Texas.
It would take some serious time to outline all the subjects revloving around the theme "Able Ministers." For those in our home church I have the messages in audio format and I can get you copies. On the last night Pastor Smith honoured Gordon Silcox and his wife. Brother Gordon Silcox just turned 85 years young and is still preaching the Word of God without compromise. Brother Silcox is a member and evangelist of New Testament Baptist Church in Larimore, ND (Pastor Ken Schaffer).

No comments:
Post a Comment