We had meetings at two churches today.
We began the day in Framingham, MA (just outside Boston) with Pastor Brian Horst and South Middlesex Baptist Church. We were given ample space to present the church planting ministry and minister in song and from the Word of God. I preached in Sunday School from Matthew 4:19, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men," describing some truths about following Christ and them some spiritual principles about being a fisher of men. In the morning service I preached on Why the Great Commission alone is the Responsibility of NT. Baptist Churches.
In the afternoon we drove to the north west corner of Massachusetts into the Berkshire mountains region to North Adams, MA. We had another answer to prayer from the Lord as we had another good meeting with Pastor Eric Malachuk and First Bible Baptist Church.
No comments:
Post a Comment