The cold winter has descended upon us in Nova Scotia. Thankfully, the weather is not stopping the schedule work for the coming year and the work in our ongoing church plant in Shelburne. I have been teaching each Thursday night in Shelburne and attending most of their Sunday afternoon meetings. In addition to this Adam has begun Bible Institute. We hold class weekly. The Lord has also just hooked me up with a man to disciple, Carl. When I am in NS Carl and I will get together; when I am on the road the Internet will be our means of meeting weekly.
 |
| Winter driving. |
 |
| Home Sweet Home. |
It looks a lot like ND there! We have been in the deep freeze most of the month of January. But....Spring is just around the corner! Thankful for your faithfulness! Press on...and know that some people in ND love you and pray for you! Mrs. Shaffer
ReplyDeleteThank you Mrs. Shaffer. Love from Nova Scotia. Paul & Sandy.
Delete