![]() |
| Folks gathering for Sunday afternoon service in Shelburne, NS. |
We are so very blessed. When home we have the church plant in Shelburne, NS in which to work. I am heading off tonight (Thursday) to Shelburne for their mid-week Bible study. Most weeks, while home, I will spend Thursday morning through Saturday night in Shelburne doing visitation amongst both lost and saved, and doing discipleship Bible studies with various disciples the Lord has given us.
On Sunday we are in Shelburne for the afternoon meeting and I have been able to relieve our home church men by taking over the Sunday night teaching.
Monday through Wednesday I have lots to do calling pastors for meetings to present the ministry and studying for the end of week work. It is good to serve the Lord.
Shelburne, NS is a coastal town of some 1,100 people. The main employment is commercial fishing and ship building. In the last three years of ministering here we have seen the Lord save some 15 souls. These have been baptized and we are labouring to advance their maturity, prayerfully find a shephard, and teach them what being a NT. baptist church means. Pray for them and us.


No comments:
Post a Comment