Monday, March 17, 2014

Sunday, March 16th, 2014

On Sunday we had two meetings; at both meetings I presented the work and preached the Word.  We thoroughly enjoyed both churches; the Lord gave liberty and we had fine fellowship.

In the morning we were with Spruceland Baptist Church of Prince George, BC.  Pastor Jeff Hallmark and his wife were away, but we we were well received by the members of the church and Mr. and Mrs. Tom Stafney, who was filling in for Pastor Hallmark.

Right after the morning meeting we had to drive south to Berean Baptist Chruch (Pastor Andrew Baduria) of Quesnel, BC.  Again, (God forbid that the familiarity of God's blessing on us should make us ungrateful) our Lord blessed with a fine meeting with this church.

We are staying in Quesnel until Wednesday when we drive southward to Williams Lake.

For the glory and honour of Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul, Sandy, & Natalie, I just got caught up on your blog....so glad you are now in Canada...I certainly recognize some of the areas you've traveled there in Vancouver area. Just checked your itinerary &see you'll be in BC till after Easter. Safe travels & may the Lord give you more support as you preach His word. Sandy thanks for your email !! I keep you & family in prayers. Love Hilda

    ReplyDelete