Monday, March 24, 2014

Sunday, March 23rd, 2014

On Sunday we had the pleasure to be with Berean Baptist Church of Kamloops, British Columbia.  We are staying with Pastor and Mrs. Greg Vaal and their sweet family while here.

We began Sunday morning in Sunday School where I presented the ministry and gave an outline of church planting principles from Acts 19 where the founding of the church in Ephesus is recorded.  In the morning church meeting we enjoyed godly hymn singing and I preached a message entitled, Confidence to Minister.

We had a restful afternoon and the church came together again at 5pm for their evening meeting.  Again, we enjoyed the hymn singing and I had the honour to preach once again.  I preached from Mark 2 on the Warrant of Faith; or, how we know the Bible and Jesus Christ is absolutely true.

We are in Kamloops until Thursday morning when we head to Vernon, BC.  Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment