Friday, May 9, 2014

Harvest International Baptist church-mission

Last night we met at a Wingate Hotel in south Calgary with the folks of a mission work of Olde Tyme Baptist Church (in north Calgary).  Pastor Don Cline (Olde Tyme BC) and OTBC are working on this church plant in south Calgary which, Lord willing, they hope to constitute this summer--Harvest International Baptist Church.

We had a blessed time in the Lord Jesus with the folks.  I presented Chegoggin Baptist Church's church planting work to which I have been separated to and I preached from Romans 1:16.

Olde Tyme Baptist Church is aggressively pursuing church planting and is seeking that the Lord would allow them to plant ten churches in the next ten years.  This is possible with God.  This is possible with godly committed men.  And, Olde Tyme BC has been focusing on training men, Christ has given them men, and it will be a joy to prayerfully intreat our God that this church may have the desires of their heart and plant these churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment