Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunday, February 6th, 2011

We have had an excellent day.  The Lord has blessed us greatly.  Today we were at Lake Worth Baptist Church in Lake Worth, TX.  We are thankful for Pastor Jerry Locke and his wife.  This church has been a blessing to us.  They love NT. missions.  I was privileged to present the ministry, answers numerous good questions, and teach in Sunday School.  It was a blessing to listed to Pastor Locke preach the Gospel from Romans 3 in the morning meeting.  In their afternoon meeting Adam sang and I preached from Acts 13.  We were apart of LWBC`s Missions Emphasis month.

We covet your prayers for us and the present work of telling churches about the burden, calling, and work that we have in and through our Chegoggin Baptist Church.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is going good, Tanya and I sure miss you guys. Soldier on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still working on being able to do this on my iPhone

    ReplyDelete