We had an excellent meeting this past Sunday night (Jan. 30) at Heritage Baptist Church in Lufkin, TX. Adam and Pastor Housley played an instrumental--Pastor on Guitar and Adam on Banjo. We showed our DVD and told of the work. I was privileged to preach, and the Lord gave liberty--hallelujah. We are thankful for this church and pastor, and the time we had to fellowship with them. Pastor Jim Housley and the Church were kind and very interested in the work.
The meeting we had scheduled for Wednesday night had to be cancelled do to dangerous icy roads. Thankfully, I had an open date on my callendar and we were able to reschedule.
| February 4th, 2011 in Fort Worth, TX. |
| February 4th, 2011 in Fort Worth, TX. |
Please pray that the weather will return to normal so that we do not lose any meetings. I will not be able to reschedule any others, which means a loss.
It's nice to go somewhere and feel at home.
ReplyDeleteDavid F.