BUT--we did go to a hamburger joint, named Dave's Hamburgers and Chili. This was not in Texas though, but in Edmond, OK. Look at these babies...
When your burger is served with a fork and knife you know you are in trouble. These are not regular size buns, but the larger buns. I am thinking Brother Bill F. back home in Yarmouth would love these burgers.
Here are a couple shots of northwest Texas. These pictures were taken on I-40 about an hour west of Amirillo, which is part of the historic Route 66 highway. Route 66 is so famous because it was the first Interstate highway to reach across the USA from the Atlantic to the Pacific coast.
We saw our first tumble-weed blowing across the road this past week. They do tumble. I was travelling at 70 mph. so I was not able to get you a picture.
THE LORD BE WITH THEE, hello Pastor Burbidge and family from Bro. Ralph and Sis. June. Wow do those pictures of food look interesting...are they beef???? I remember trying to eat a 16 oz steak at a restaurant on Cape Sable Island years ago and I didn't finish that so I know I would have trouble eating that 72 oz. steak that your talking about.
ReplyDeleteThe sun and wind is beautiful this morning and as clothes are drying on the clothesline what a wonderful sight it is.We are praying for your continued work in the U.S.A. and that Our Heavenly Father will bless you with this Church Planting work that your doing.As a side note to let you know last night as we did our Bible Study at your parents place we enjoyed the time we had studing Daniel Chapter 9 how marvelous our God is.PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.Well we'll let you go and will look forward to hearing more from ya'll.All our love to each of your family and God bless.
Looks like a GOOD MEAL!! Your in our thoughts and prayers continually. Chris and Robin
ReplyDelete