Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wednesday, March 30th, 2011.

Our last meeting in Texas.  We have been in Texas since January 14th, with the exception of one week in Oklahoma.

Tonight we had a good meeting at Gateway Baptist Church in Borger, TX (Pastor Chris Rawlinson).  The Lord blessed us as we were allowed to minister in music and the Word of God.  And it is our constant prayer that we will be channels of blessing to each church we visit.



I took a picture of this poster which was hanging up in one of the passage ways in the church house of Gateway Bapitst.

There is a very important lesson in this.  If you do not like the product of your actions, you must change your actions.  If you continue doing what you have always done you will continue getting what you've always gotten.  Change requires that things change.  Where things stay the same there will be no change.

Good lesson!

1 comment:

  1. THE LORD BE WITH THEE, hello Pastor Burbidge and family from Bro. Ralph & Sis. June. Oh what a wonderful piece of advise, that things (us) have to change in order for growth and understanding.I thank my Heavenly Father for allowing me to change from the old creature that I was and into the New Creature that I am.PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.
    I pray that as your traveling to St. Paul and Fayetteville that God will continue to bless you with mercy travels.
    Lastly I wanted ya'll know that our Sign Language class has been working on singing/signning the words for Holy,Holy,Holy and I'm asking you to keep in your prayers our Deaf Ministry work that God is guiding us with, we will keep you updated on this work as well.Bfn from us here in Yarmouth and until another time all our love to you and all of your family, God bless.

    ReplyDelete