You have probably all heard of the organization PETA--People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. Essentially they view mankind as a threat to earth and all its life and would just as soon seen all, or at least most, humans die off and let nature have its way. Well, as I came out of a buffet where I had eaten steak, chicken, and shrimp--and where I had bitten into and sucked the insides out of a cute tiny-tim tomato I saw this sign on a car window. I could not resist taking a picture.
On a more serious note.
Having grown up beside the Atlantic Ocean I know what expansive scenery looks like. Here is what expansive scenery looks like on the prairie.
A good wheel alignment and cruise control and you could take a nap on that road.
Here are three pics from North Dakota.
Beautiful scenery and pictures...Bro. Ken
ReplyDeleteYou are in our prayers!
the PETA comment was to funny
ReplyDeleteTHE LORD BE WITH THEE, hello again Brother Burbidge from The Kennedy home here in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia.Wow are those pictures ever breath taking and how wonderful Our Father in Heaven has prepared all for us to enjoy (knowing that are Mansion in Heaven is even more beautiful) and for this knowledge that HE will be there welcoming us home.By the way are you getting some sleep??? As you mentioned about the vast distances that your driving.We are keeping all of your family in our prayers and for God to guide you to that next visit to bringing honour and glory to HIS Name.Brother I'm long winded so I'll close up now and get ready for work, just a final note to let you know June & I will be going on our first Evangelism this Saturday (Sept. 10th) we will be sharing God's gift of Jesus to a deaf lady (Ms. Patsy) please keep us in your prayers as God guides our steps and words(sign language) to bringing HIM the honour and glory that is owned to HIM.All our love to you and God bless.
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS A TRIAL POST.
ReplyDelete