This past weekend we had the pleasure of being with Grace Baptist Church (Pastor Steve Rogers) in Oxford, PA. In fact, we had been staying in their missions apartment the week previous and Brother Rogers had me preach on Wednesday night.
For the last five weeks Grace Baptist Church has been holding missions emphasis month (plus a week extra). It has been one more of God's sweet blessings to see the desire for the Word and this church's growth toward and desire to, not only support church planting, but plant churches themselves.
On Saturday evening we attended their International Missions Banquet, where I spoke about How to Pray for Your Missionary.
On Sunday, in Sunday School, I spoke on Love and Faith. In the morning service I preached on the Grace of Giving and the Great Commission. Then, in the evening service, I presented the ministry, and then preached on Confidence to Minister. There was great liberty to preach.
One more meeting this coming weekend and that will complete our schedule for 2012. In nine months of travel this year we have seen the never failing protection and grace of God every day of our travels and I thank my Lord and Saviour for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment