Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sunday, November 4th, 2012

We were in New Hampshire again this weekend for a meeting with Monadnock Bible Baptist Church in Rindge.  Pastor Tom Peragallo and the members were are blessing to us.  We had good fellowship in the truth and folks seemed very interested in the church planting ministry in Eastern Canada, and beyond.

For those back at our home church you will be very interested to know that Sandy and I got to meet Mr. and Mrs. David Doremus.  Mr. Doremus was pastor of Chegoggin Baptist Church from 1959 to 1964.  After that he pastored in Massachusetts until retirement.  It was a real blessing to speak with him and find out a little history from that time.
Dan Doremus, David and Dorothy Doremus, and ourselves.
You will also notice that our received support is up to 55%, praise the Lord.  There is a significant amount promised, but I do not report that until churches officially take us on for support.

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo. Thank you Brother for the pic of Mr. Doremus,(my name sake). I did not know if I would ever get to see him, so this is a blessing.
    Praise God for His blessings and continually praying for your safety and blessed travels.

    David Fevens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great brother. The Doremus' are sweet people. We are 11 day away from our return home, Lord willing.

      Delete
  2. P.S. This pic is now my background picture!!

    ReplyDelete